Barmer, Church of All Saints, Norfolk
Tower Roof Repairs
Project Architect: Domenico D’Alessandro
Project Team: The Norfolk Churches Trust(Client), Nicholas Warns Architect Ltd (Architect) Eastern Foundry Lead Ltd (Contractor), and Iain Walker (CDM Coordinator)
Grade II* Listed Building
Completion Date: January 2018
Repairs carried out:
- New roof structure.
- New lead roof covering and new water spouts.
- New timber floor to the Belfry.
- Fixed ladders to create access to the roof for maintenance.
- Repairs to Tower walls and parapet.
- Limewash internal Tower walls.